When the wind starts to howl and the rain is pelting, make sure you have the MIER Women's Waterproof Jacket on your back.
It's really a decent lightweight outer jacket for layering in cooler conditions on walks/hikes, in the summer alone, or for around town to beat some rain showers.
- Weatherproof rain jacket with breathable mesh torso lining and woven lining inside for the sleeves and hem. 100% windproof fabric
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed outdoor jacket with pit zips (zippers underneath your armpits) for ventilation
- Front full zip-up closed, center front stormflap with Velcro closure. Covered, secure-zip hand pockets. Inside a mesh pocket and a zipper pocket
- Removable and adjustable hood, drawstring adjustable hem, Velcro straps cuffs
- Regular fit. MIER lightweight rain coat perfect for outdoor, hiking, trekking, camping, travel, daily use
The model is 173cm/ 5'8" tall (bust 36.6", waist 25.6", hip 41.3") and wears a size M size in the photo.
Clothing Measurement Size as below:
XS: sleeve length-- 29.1" centre back length--25.6"
S: sleeve length-- 29.9" centre back length--26.4"
M: sleeve length-- 30.7" centre back length--27.2"
L: sleeve length-- 31.5" centre back length--28.3"
XL: sleeve length-- 32.3" centre back length--28.3"
(Sleeve Length: Start from the seam of collar and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist.)